Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy strawberry fudge.
- 12 ounces milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Slice strawberries. Combine milk, sugar and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; boil. Stir in strawberries and lemon juice.
- Keep stirring constantly. Cook until fudge reaches 234 F (use candy thermometer to monitor temperature).
- Remove from heat and spread in buttered 8 by 10 inch pan. Let cool before cutting and serving.
I tried making this one night and it didn't come out at all. It started burning before it reached the right temp...maybe my candy thermometer was off...