Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
ENJOY, these are great! You can use 2 cups of any fruit you desire! Guest from an old Martha Stewart Show.
- In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, coarsely puree the strawberries.
- Pour puree into a 2 cup measuring cup.
- Add lime and superfine sugard to taste.
- Pour about 1/4 of the mixture into each of the fruit-pop molds, cover with metal lid and place sticks inches.
- Transfer to freezer until firm.
- Remove from freezer for 5 minutes before serving, so pops loosen from molds.