Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy dessert. Simply the Best, Spencer Women of Today. Page 22.
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed (Strawberry flavor if you can find it)
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Press dough into greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer on high speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese layer over cooled crust; top with sliced strawberries.
- 4. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
A friend gave me this recipe before but with no cool whip. Just layer the cream cheese and slices of banans and strawberries with a spriknle of sugar. I will have to try it with the cool whip.
I tried to post a photo for the recipes but the '"'powers that be''" will not let it be posted on the recipes. So I will not do any post of photo here, no recognition for it. It is a very easy and tasty dessert! I too have always thought that fruit pizza must be a lot of work, since it tastes so good. My stoneware pizza pan is about 17X19 inches. It is a very large dessert pizza. AND SO GOOD TOO !!!
Wow...forgot the stars last time. This is a very easy and tasty dessert! I have always thought that fruit pizza must be a lot of work, since it tastes so good. Not so! My granddaughters had a wonderful time helping me make this pizza. I used Pecan Sugar Cookies for the cookie crust instead of a prepared cookie dough from the grocery. This makes a very large dessert pizza. My stoneware pizza pan is about 15 inches in diameter. Made for Fall PAC 2012.