Recipe by Busy Lindsay
This dip is always a big hit, especailly amongst kids and teens. It not as fattening as some other fruit dips I've come across and you can use lite versions of the yougurt and whipped topping to make it lower in fat. It's amazingly easy and so good! I guessed on the number of servings. FYI... 18 oz of yogurt, is usually just 3 small containers of yogurt.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written even used the yogurt you recommended. We ate it with strawberries and bananas. We all enjoyed it. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
- 18 ounces strawberry yogurt (I prefer Yoplait but you can use a different brand if desired)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (or other whipped topping if desired)
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the dip, fold yogurt and whipped topping together in a medium bowl. Note: Too much mixing may take some of the air out of the topping making it not so lite a fluffy. If this happens though no worries, it will still taste great.
- Chill dip until ready to serve.
- Serve the dip with strawberries, grapes, and pinneapple. Also good with apples and bananas.