Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strawberries in a strawberry glaze, with pineapple and bananas. Topped with Cool Whip. This is one of the easiest desserts I have ever made. Everyone loves this when I make it.
- 1 pint sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained well
- 1 (16 ounce) bag strawberry glaze, from the produce department
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Place all fruit into a bowl and chill (about 1 hour).
- When ready to serve, spoon into desert cups and top with a spoon of cool whip. Serve.
This was delicious! I made it for dessert tonight and we all enjoyed it. Nannie Jo told me to mix everything including glaze, and then top with whipped cream. It turned out fantastic! I used strawberries, blueberries, and bananas as we don't really care for pineapple and WOW! I wish I could give it 10 stars. Thanks for a great recipe Nannie Jo!