1/1 Photo of Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice strawberries into small pieces; toss in a bowl with sugar and vodka, stirring until the sugar begins to dissolve.
- 2Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour, stirring every so often.
- 3Puree the strawberries and their liquid with the yogurt and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- 4You may press the mixture through a mesh strainer to remove any seeds; this is optional.
- 5Refrigerate mixture for 1 hour, then freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
- 6May eat right away or transfer to freezer container and freeze several hours for firmer texture.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (846 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 117.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 180.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 165.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g