Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I think the name speaks for itself! Just too too too good!!! Trust me, this is good eating!!!!
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 12 slices sandwich bread
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter (divided)
- powdered sugar
- strawberry, fans
- On 6 slices of bread, spread layer of cream cheese. On other 6 slices, spread jam. Close one of each to make a sandwich.
- Combine eggs, milk and salt in shallow dish; beat well.
- Dip both sides of sandwich in mixture quickly but coat evenly.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Brown sandwiches on both sides until golden brown.
- Add more butter if needed.
- Serve hot garnished with a sprinkle of powdered and a few slices of strawberries.
This is so-o-o delicious! Thank you, thank you for sharing this easy recipe. I made mine in the GT 101 X-press appliance. I did as you suggested on another thread and spread cheese and jam on one-half of the bread and then folded it over. Perfect fit! This was a breakfast fit for a king -- or, in my case, queen. So glad you posted!