Recipe by KeystoneGal06
This recipe came from a magazine but I can't remember which one. You can use any fruit flavored frozen juice concentrates you would like but in my experience they all worked well except fruit punch which made the freeze too sweet.
Top Review by nevertobusytocookmama!
I got this recipe from a Kraft foods magazine a while ago and I used a strawberry guava frozen juice concentrate and added some chunks of ripe sweet strawberries. Top it with a homemade whip cream and it has been a birthday request from several family members and friends ever since!! I hope more zarr! chefs try this WONDERFUL dessert!! Happy cooking:D
- 16 chocolate chip cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen fruit juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup strawberry, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cookies on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add juice, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Add Cool Whip; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour over cookies.
- Freeze several hours to overnight until firm.
- Let stand in fridge 15 minutes before serving.