Recipe by lets.eat
This recipe is economical since it uses frozen strawberries, great year round treat. I received the 'Your Awesome Mom' award by making this for my DS's for breakfast. Be prepared for brain freeze...
- 1 1⁄4 lbs frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 12 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frozen strawberries in a food processor. Process until the berries are very fine. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth, stirring ocassionally.
- Mixture will be thick.
- Place in individual glassware and garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry if desired.