Air Force Mama's Note:
A wonderful, healthy recipe even children will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the yogurt in a strainer lined with a paper towel and let it drain over a bowl to thicken in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, and up to 1 day. Discard the liquid and set the thickened yogurt aside.
- 2Puree half the strawberries in a food processor until smooth.
- 3Strain into a large bowl, pressing the liquid out with a rubber spatula. Discard the seeds.
- 4Whisk in the confectioners' sugar. Stir in the remaining strawberries.
- 5In a chilled small bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks are formed.
- 6Gently fold in the yogurt.
- 7Fold in the raspberry mixture.
- 8Spoon into cocktail glasses and chill, covered, for at least 1 hour. Serve with ladyfinger cookies.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Fool
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 23.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat vanilla yogurt