Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful, healthy recipe even children will enjoy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup well-chilled heavy cream
- 4 french-style ladyfinger cookies
- Place the yogurt in a strainer lined with a paper towel and let it drain over a bowl to thicken in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, and up to 1 day. Discard the liquid and set the thickened yogurt aside.
- Puree half the strawberries in a food processor until smooth.
- Strain into a large bowl, pressing the liquid out with a rubber spatula. Discard the seeds.
- Whisk in the confectioners' sugar. Stir in the remaining strawberries.
- In a chilled small bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks are formed.
- Gently fold in the yogurt.
- Fold in the raspberry mixture.
- Spoon into cocktail glasses and chill, covered, for at least 1 hour. Serve with ladyfinger cookies.