Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super fast - great for when you need to put together a dessert quickly. Of course, feel free to use fresh strawberries, when available.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, cold
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Puree strawberries with sugar in food processor. Place in mixing bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream to soft peaks; beat in vanilla.
- Add cream to strawberry puree and lightly fold with 2 strokes of spatula. Carefully ladle into goblets and serve.
Great strawberry flavor and very easy to make. Made for Think Pink 2010.
Fool for love, love for fool; same difference. Made for PRMR.
Thank youJackieOhNo, for posting this recipe. The pretty fool was wonderful, tasty and refreshing. It was quick and very easy to make. I used a mixture of frozen strawberries and raspberries, they worked great together. I will make this again and again.