Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very great to eat as dessert or a light snack. Prep time doesn't include chill time. Recipe Source: Family Circle
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 1⁄4 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup sliced strawberry (from 1-pint basket)
- 6 strawberries, for garnish
- Mix gelatin and boiling water in 4-cup glass measuring cup; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes, stirring until ice melts, so mixture equals 2 cups. Put any remaining ice back in freezer.
- Place gelatin mixture, sour cream and strawberries in blender. Process until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour into 6 stemmed glasses, dividing equally. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until set, 3 to 4 hours. Garnish each with fanned whole strawberry. Makes 6 servings.