Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Flax seeds, is a tiny seed that is packed full of nutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals and essential vitamins. There's some evidence that this mighty seed may help reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes. From Unity Point Health
- 1 cup fresh strawberries or 1 cup frozen sliced strawberry, defrosted
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat light vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glass with straw and enjoy!
- Consume immediately.