Quick, non-fancy way to get a pielike dessert without all the trouble. Just dollop on a scoop of ice cream and your desert is covered!
- Preheat over to 350.
- Cream butter and 3/4-1 cups sugar together til light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Add to butter and eggs mixture.
- In a grease 9 inch pie or flan pan, press the pastry dough covering bottom and up sides.
- Spread strawberries into crust.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes til crust is golden.