Prep 1 hr
Cook 12 mins
From the Cook's Chocolate Library, this dessert is pretty, rich, and delicious.
Make and share this Strawberry Filled Chocolate Roulade recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan with parchment. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the chocolate in the water, then cool slightly.
- Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk until foamy. Whisk in the chocolate in a thin stream. Sift the flour and cocoa together and fold into the mixture. Pour into the pan and level the top.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Dust a sheet of baking parchment with confectioner's sugar, turn out the roulade and peel off the lining parchment. Roll up the roulade with the fresh parchment on the inside. Place on a cooling rack, cover with a damp towel, and let cool completely.
- Whisk the cream. Unroll the roulade and spread with the cream. Sprinkle the sliced strawberries in the cream and re-roll.
- Place the roulade on a plate and dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve sliced, garnished with the chocolate and strawberries.