1/1 Photo of Strawberry Filled Chocolate Roulade
1 hr 12 mins
Super Wifey's Note:
From the Cook's Chocolate Library, this dessert is pretty, rich, and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan with parchment. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Melt the chocolate in the water, then cool slightly.
- 3Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk until foamy. Whisk in the chocolate in a thin stream. Sift the flour and cocoa together and fold into the mixture. Pour into the pan and level the top.
- 4Bake for 12 minutes.
- 5Dust a sheet of baking parchment with confectioner's sugar, turn out the roulade and peel off the lining parchment. Roll up the roulade with the fresh parchment on the inside. Place on a cooling rack, cover with a damp towel, and let cool completely.
- 6Whisk the cream. Unroll the roulade and spread with the cream. Sprinkle the sliced strawberries in the cream and re-roll.
- 7Place the roulade on a plate and dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve sliced, garnished with the chocolate and strawberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Filled Chocolate Roulade
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.2
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 279.4 mg
- Sodium 95.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 11.5 g