1/1 Photo of Strawberry Fields Salad
Munchkin Mama's Note:
This is a beautiful, delicious salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 170.09 g balsamic vinaigrette (your favorite)
- 56.69 g shredded parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper, to taste
- 1Slice strawberries into ¼-inch slices and mix with balsamic vinegar, sugar and water to coat strawberries. Set aside to marinate.
- 2Mix chopped pecans with brown sugar and water in a pan and saute until glazed. (Be careful not to overcook). Set aside.
- 3Chop red leaf and Romaine lettuce into 2-inch pieces.
- 4Toss lettuce, parmesan cheese, balsamic vinaigrette, and glazed pecans together and place in salad bowls.
- 5Strain strawberries from glaze and arrange on top of salad.
- 6Top with cracked pepper.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Fields Salad
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.4
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 339.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 41.1 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: