- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 170.09 g balsamic vinaigrette (your favorite)
- 56.69 g shredded parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper, to taste
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 59.14 ml dark brown sugar
- 14.79 ml water
- 12 strawberries
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice strawberries into ¼-inch slices and mix with balsamic vinegar, sugar and water to coat strawberries. Set aside to marinate.
- Mix chopped pecans with brown sugar and water in a pan and saute until glazed. (Be careful not to overcook). Set aside.
- Chop red leaf and Romaine lettuce into 2-inch pieces.
- Toss lettuce, parmesan cheese, balsamic vinaigrette, and glazed pecans together and place in salad bowls.
- Strain strawberries from glaze and arrange on top of salad.
- Top with cracked pepper.