Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had a bunch of strawberries and wanted to make a refreshing spring drink, so I made this. If you want to make this alcoholic, you can add 2 ounces of rum. If you can't find the juice, you can use a juice blend that has strawberries in it.
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 ounces grenadine
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberry juice
- strawberry (to garnish)
- In blender add berries, grenadine, and 3/4 cup of juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice and rest of juice.
- Blend until desired smoothness.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with berries.