Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strawberries make an excellent cleanser and moisturizer. They are rich in healthy-skin vitamins A & C and have a neutral PH so they are mild. From Janice Cox's book, Natural Beauty at Home
- 6 whole strawberries, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 3 tablespoons witch hazel
- Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour into clean jar and cover.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Use in place of soap to cleanse your skin!
This smells absolutely FANTASTIC when washing with it! Easy to put together, all natural, and good for your skin. I love it! note: You can also use frozen strawberries without added sugar. Also, use the leaves of your fresh strawberries too! They contain lots of vitamin C.