Top Review by Paulina Testerman
I like complicated desserts with lots of ingredients, so i hesitated in making this one. It was great! Fast, easy and surprisingly good! I skipped the nuts and added a small bag of frozen strawberries and it was fine. I'll serve it with some cool whip!
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour pineapple into well greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish or pan.
- Pour pie filling over pineapple and spread well.
- Dump cake mix over pie filling.
- Slice butter thin and lay over top of cake mix.
- Bake in preheated 325 degrees oven for 45 minutes or until brown.
- Cool in pan and serve in pan.