Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Pour pineapple into well greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish or pan.
- Pour pie filling over pineapple and spread well.
- Dump cake mix over pie filling.
- Slice butter thin and lay over top of cake mix.
- Bake in preheated 325 degrees oven for 45 minutes or until brown.
- Cool in pan and serve in pan.
I like complicated desserts with lots of ingredients, so i hesitated in making this one. It was great! Fast, easy and surprisingly good! I skipped the nuts and added a small bag of frozen strawberries and it was fine. I'll serve it with some cool whip!
I used some fresh strawberries in with 2 cans of strawberries and left out the pineapple. I frosted it with a cream cheese frosting glaze and it was excellent!