Marsha D.'s Note:
This recipe came in a email to me and it sounded so good that I wanted to keep in a safe place for future times. I have not made it yet but sure does sound delicious. NOTE: the preparation time is chilling time as this recipe needs chilled during preparation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- 2Press into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Chill in refrigerator until needed.
- 3In a mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- 4Stir in the strawberries.
- 5Gently stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip and spread over chilled graham cracker crust.
- 6Beat together 2 packages of vanilla pudding mix with cold milk until thicken (2 to 3 minutes)
- 7Spread over cream cheese filling and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 8Top with remaining Cool Whip (1 cup)
- 9Sprinkle a few graham cracker crumbs over top and chill 3 to 4 hours.
- 10Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Dream Squares
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.0
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 102.4 mg
- Sodium 412.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g