Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came in a email to me and it sounded so good that I wanted to keep in a safe place for future times. I have not made it yet but sure does sound delicious. NOTE: the preparation time is chilling time as this recipe needs chilled during preparation.
- In a bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Chill in refrigerator until needed.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- Stir in the strawberries.
- Gently stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip and spread over chilled graham cracker crust.
- Beat together 2 packages of vanilla pudding mix with cold milk until thicken (2 to 3 minutes)
- Spread over cream cheese filling and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip (1 cup)
- Sprinkle a few graham cracker crumbs over top and chill 3 to 4 hours.
- Keep refrigerated.