Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and delicious dessert!! This is from Simple & Delicious magazine. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelopestrawberry unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In a small bowl, combine the water and koolaid until dissolved.
- Stir in strawberry ice cream topping.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and koolaid mixture until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread into crust.
- Chill for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Garnish as desired.
Mine set up beautifully also. I did not add the extra powdered sugar that the other reviewer did and I thought it was great.
This pie is absolutely wonderful, it sets up just perfect, I did have to add in more powdered sugar (just personall preference) I will be making this many times again, it's a wonderful recipe! thanks for sharing Charmie!...Kitten :)