15 hrs 40 mins
Absolutely delicious! Nice as an Easter/springtime dessert, or at a barbecue. Cooking time includes refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix, prepared with (or follow directions for prep on your package instructions, or make from scratch)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 (16 ounce) packages sliced frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (3 5/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared with
- 2 cups milk
- whipped topping
- 1Set frozen strawberries out to thaw.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Prepare cake (ie beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with mixer for about 2 minutes), or according to package directions.
- 4Bake in 13x9-inch glass pan at 350 for about 33 minutes.
- 5As soon as the cake is removed from the oven, pierce the top of the cake (all over) with a fork, until the top becomes very crumbly.
- 6Spread the strawberries, including juice, over the top of the cake.
- 7Refrigerate about 3 hours.
- 8Prepare the vanilla pudding with the milk, or according to package directions.
- 9Spread on top of cooled cake.
- 10Refrigerate again, overnight.
- 11Serve with whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Dream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 451.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g