1/2 Photos of Strawberry Dream Cake
This cake is delicious and easy to make.Great for family or friends gathering for BBQ.
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tear angel food cake into small pieces.
- 2Press firmly in 9x13 glass dish.
- 3Mix pudding with milk, folded in sour cream.
- 4Place on top of cake. Cover with sliced strawberries, folded into glaze.
- 5Place cool whip on top of strawberries.
- 6Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- 7Better the second day!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Dream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.8
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 940.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 72.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: