Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cake is delicious and easy to make.Great for family or friends gathering for BBQ.
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 quart strawberry
- 1 -13 1⁄2 ounce strawberry glaze
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Tear angel food cake into small pieces.
- Press firmly in 9x13 glass dish.
- Mix pudding with milk, folded in sour cream.
- Place on top of cake. Cover with sliced strawberries, folded into glaze.
- Place cool whip on top of strawberries.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Better the second day!