Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Straight from my Veggiecation email! What a great program to teach kids about veggies - check them out at veggiecation.com. The only thing I changed was the title. ;)
- 2 medium jicama
- 2 cups unsweetened strawberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Peel the Jicama and cut into long, thin sticks.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve the Jicama with the Strawberry Dip!
Could drink this-- it is so good! Wouldn't change a thing. Had as part of our lunch on a warm day here. Thank you for sharing.