Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Taste Of Home Magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds great. I am always looking for strawberry recipes since my brother grows them in the summer and always gives me about 20 pints of them.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, Sliced
- graham cracker
- Beat together cream cheese, honey and vanilla extract.
- Add strawberries.
- Beat for 1 minute.
- Serve with graham crackers.