Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Find the biggest, sweetest, freshest strawberries around and serve with stems on for a handle and start dipping. So light and delicious. The recipe comes from Gwendolyn's Bed and Breakfast Inn in Vermont.
- 1 cup fresh cream, Chilled
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons gingerroot, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Whip cream until fluffy and gradually beat in pineapple and lemon juice; Stir in sugar and ginger.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors for two hours. Beat cream to fluff and fold in cream cream cheese.
This recipe was a big hit at my mothers brunch! I added chopped strawberries to this dip and put it in ramekins filled with graham cracker crust to make mini triffle type yummy dip dessert thingy (for a lack of better words lol) I plan on making this again tomorrow for another brunch! Made for ZWT 3!
This was a delicious, creamy fruit dip! If you like citrusy pineapple flavor, this is the perfect dip for you! It was so different than your normal cream cheese fruit dips that I will be making it again and again! Thanks!