Recipe by Rita~
This is a quick, no cook easy delish recipe. Great for unexpected guests! Any berries can be use. If short on berries slice instead of using whole and place on pudding to make go farther. Liqueur can be skipped but preserves should be heated in micro to make into a spreading consistency.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces banana cream instant pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 -7 ounce sponge cake, store bought
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh strawberries, top sliced to remove greens
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons Licor 43 (vanilla liqueur, like licor 43 or 2 tablespoons a berry liqueur)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pudding and milk together and let set. Place cake on a cake dish.
- Spread pudding on cake, top with berries cut side down or slice and arrange in a spiral over pudding.
- Mix preserves and liqueur together. Heat in micro if need be( I didn`t have to) to make a thin spreading consistency. Spread over berries. Chill to set. Serve and enjoy!