Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 angel food cake, torn into medium size pieces
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 carton sour cream
- 2 packages sliced strawberries, with syrup,fresh or frozen
- mix pudding according to directions,blend sour cream with the pudding mixture.
- in large dessert dish layer cake, pudding, and strawberries till gone, ending layers with the strawberries.
- best if chilled overnite.
Made this for the residents at work the other day, after explaining the rating system here at 'zaar, you got all 5*'s except for one(and she's like Mikey-she doesn't like anything!!!)! Made it the day before serving as you suggested and it was delightful-all smushy and gooey and YUMMY!!! Thanx @ng, I'm gonna try a smaller version here at home soon-sure that it will go over very well!