Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so easy and so GOOD. Great for your dessert on a hot summer's day.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup nuts
- 2 (3 ounce) packageswild strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 2 cups boiling water
- chopped walnuts (to garnish)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- CRUST: Mix all ingredients and spread in 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 325 for 15 minutes.
- FILLING: Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add frozen strawberries.
- Stir until strawberries are thawed.
- Pour over baked crust and refridgerate until set.
- Spread whipped cream on top and sprinkle wtih chopped nuts.
This was a really great and easy recipe. My boyfriend and I made it with fresh strawberries for Valentine's day...it was delicious!