Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cool Whip Lite
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey graham crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces reduced-fat neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 2 (8 1/4 ounce) cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- Mix graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and milk until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread over crust and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, stir boiling water into gelatin until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold.
- Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in orange segments and spoon over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut and top with additional whipped topping if desired.
- If you have a third can of the orange segments (drain) place a segment along side the whipped topping.