Recipe by Kree
I found this recipe from Nestea in a magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks fruity and refreshing!
Top Review by love4culinary
This is a reallly yummy drink!!! You must try it kree :-) I had to use decaf tea, as I cannot handle the caffine, but other than that I did everything as stated. Wonderful recipe. I plan to share this with a few "tea fanatic" friends lol :-)
- 1⁄2 cup nestea 100% tea instant tea
- 6 cups cold water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- lemon slice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In 2 1/2 quart punch bowl, combine instant tea and water; set aside.
- In blender container, combine strawberries lemonade concentrate, and sugar; process at high speed, about 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into tea mixture; mix well.
- Serve over ice with lemon slice, if desired.