1/1 Photo of Strawberry Delight Bread
1 hr 25 mins
This bread is absolutely fabulous, and even more indulging with the mascarpone!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and lightly flour a loaf pan.
- 3Puree your strawberries in a blender or processor.
- 4Sift flour and baking soda into a large bowl and add salt.
- 5Add sugar and coconut and stir.
- 6In another bowl, mix eggs, vanilla, oil and buttermilk.
- 7Make a well in the center of the sifted ingredients and add egg mixture, mixing until mixture comes together.
- 8Lightly fold through pureed strawberries, stirring only 2 to 3 times at most.
- 9Pour into loaf pan and bake for approximately 1 hour or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- 10Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
- 11To serve, slice and top with a spoon of mascarpone and a shake or two of powdered sugar.
- 12Also nice with a drizzle of strawberry sauce!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Delight Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2771.3
- Calories from Fat 1211
- Total Fat 134.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 430.3 mg
- Sodium 1987.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 355.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.7 g
- Sugars 197.7 g
- Protein 42.3 g