Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Such an easy and delicious frozen dessert - if you use the light choices, you'll have a pretty healthy little dessert! From Southern Living, long ago.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream (I prefer light or fat-free)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar or 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into a glass loaf pan and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Spoon (or slice) into individual servings.