Recipe by Candi Cherri
This recipe is very good and satisfying for your tastebuds!!! For making this recipe lower in fat or calories, you can use sugar substitute and a low calorie chocolate!! ENJOY!!!
- 1 cup chopped strawberry
- 1 cup chopped banana
- 1⁄2 cup melted chocolate chips
- candy sprinkles
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop up Strawberries and bananas and mix together.
- Place fruit in a medium size bowl.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave chocolate chips, stir occasionly, until creamy.
- Mix sugar into the Fruit.
- Pour Chocolate over the fruit and stirl just a little bit.
- Sprinkle desired amount of sprinkles over fruit.
- Place bowl in freezer immediatly for about 1/2 hr.