Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is very good and satisfying for your tastebuds!!! For making this recipe lower in fat or calories, you can use sugar substitute and a low calorie chocolate!! ENJOY!!!
- 1 cup chopped strawberry
- 1 cup chopped banana
- 1⁄2 cup melted chocolate chips
- candy sprinkles
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- Chop up Strawberries and bananas and mix together.
- Place fruit in a medium size bowl.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave chocolate chips, stir occasionly, until creamy.
- Mix sugar into the Fruit.
- Pour Chocolate over the fruit and stirl just a little bit.
- Sprinkle desired amount of sprinkles over fruit.
- Place bowl in freezer immediatly for about 1/2 hr.
This is splendid!!!! I had this for dessert this afternoon and I just want to go make some more:-) Thank you so much for a nice treat!