Recipe by grandma2969
this goes over well, especially in the summer..you will need a 3 oz box Danish strawberry dessert
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- make enough graham cracker crust for 13x9" pan -- follow pkg directions for making danish dessert.
- cool 10 minutes and fold in fresh strawberries -- set aside.
- beat sugar and milk together.add softened cream cheese and beat again.
- fold in whipped topping --
- spread this mixture carefully over crust.
- sread mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- refrigerate ti chill before serving.