Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another recipes but this one it just a little different cause it uses sherbet, any flavor you like! Try it with lime, pineapple..use your imagination! Also can use any other fruit in place of the berries...the choice for these daiquiris is endless>>>>
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- 3 scoops sherbet (any flavor)
- 6 large strawberries (or any fruit to mix or match with the sherbet flavors)
- 4 strawberries (to garnish)
- Put all but garnish berries in blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour immediately into 4 glasses.
- Garnish with strawberries.
- Serve at once.
Mmmmm! Delicious! The sherbet adds an exceptional touch to these daiquiris! For a really delicious treat, use Key Lime Sorbet and just a touch of sugar depending on the sweetness of your berries! Thanks for sharing, Laurie!