Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a slushier consistency, freeze mixture 1 hour. Enjoy!!
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 1⁄2 cups light rum
- 1⁄2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ice cube
- Process first 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Pour half of strawberry mixture into a bowl, and set aside.
- Add ice to remaining mixture in blender to 4-cup level; process until smooth. Pour into a 2-quart pitcher. Repeat procedure with remaining strawberry mixture and ice. Add to the pitcher.