Recipe by * Pamela *
Try this with other berries too!
Top Review by reneeedmundson
Good recipe, I also added a little twist fourth of July. I made pina colada mix and set it and made the strawberry daiquiri. I slowly added the daiquiri mix to the pina cockade mixture to create a swirl and toped off with a splash of blue carousel to give it a red, white and blue color. Thanks for sharing
- 118.29 ml water
- 295.73 ml sugar
- 1892.72 ml fresh strawberries
- 59.14 ml light rum, coconut rum is a special treat
- 9.85 ml lime zest
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 14.79 ml orange liqueur or 14.79 ml orange extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine water and sugar.
- Heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and cool syrup completely.
- Place strawberries in a food processor bowl or blender container. Cover; process or blend till nearly smooth.
- In a bowl stir together pureed strawberries, rum, lime peel, lime juice, and orange liqueur. Stir in the cooled syrup.
- Freeze in a 4-quart ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer’s directions.