Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Try this with other berries too!
Make and share this Strawberry Daiquiri Sorbet recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan combine water and sugar.
- Heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and cool syrup completely.
- Place strawberries in a food processor bowl or blender container. Cover; process or blend till nearly smooth.
- In a bowl stir together pureed strawberries, rum, lime peel, lime juice, and orange liqueur. Stir in the cooled syrup.
- Freeze in a 4-quart ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
What a great summer treat. This is a keeper I will be making this again. I made exactly as instructed. Thanks for another great recipe.
Delicious and so beautiful, a nice deep shade of red! I left out the rum and used orange juice instead of the orange liqueur. Thanks Pamela!