Try this with other berries too!
Make and share this Strawberry Daiquiri Sorbet recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan combine water and sugar.
- Heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and cool syrup completely.
- Place strawberries in a food processor bowl or blender container. Cover; process or blend till nearly smooth.
- In a bowl stir together pureed strawberries, rum, lime peel, lime juice, and orange liqueur. Stir in the cooled syrup.
- Freeze in a 4-quart ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer’s directions.