1/1 Photo of Strawberry Daiquiri Sorbet
* Pamela *'s Note:
Try this with other berries too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine water and sugar.
- 2Heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and sugar dissolves.
- 3Remove from heat and cool syrup completely.
- 4Place strawberries in a food processor bowl or blender container. Cover; process or blend till nearly smooth.
- 5In a bowl stir together pureed strawberries, rum, lime peel, lime juice, and orange liqueur. Stir in the cooled syrup.
- 6Freeze in a 4-quart ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Daiquiri Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (1636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 171.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 152.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: