- 6 cups strawberries (can use frozen)
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Sprite (chilled)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 9 fresh strawberries, for decoration (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems and caps from fresh strawberries--thaw frozen berries after measuring and do not drain.
- Place strawberries half at a time in a blender--cover, blend until smooth.
- Transfer all blended berries to a large pitcher and stir in limeade and pineapple juice.
- Cover and chill until serving. Just before serving, stir in the Sprite and the ice.
- Serve in a punch bowl and add fresh strawberries as decoration if you wish.