Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Cooking time is cooling time in fridge.
Make and share this Strawberry Daiquiri Jello Shot recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to a rolling boil, then remove from heat.
- Stir together boiling water and powdered gelatin in a mixing bowl. Stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and alcohol.
- Pour mixture into ,individual shot-size (1oz-2oz) plastic or paper cups. ****To make the Jello easier to consume, buy plastic cups that also have lids. Pour the mix into the cup, add the lid, then turn it upside down prior to refrigeration.
- Place shots on a tray in refrigerator (not the freezer). Chill until firm (approximately 2-4 hours). Refrigerate until served.
Pretty darn good shots.. They went down between my neighbor, and I . Ver much enjoyed and great strawberry flavor. Enjoyed during the basketball game. May half the recipe next time. Pretty strong, yet real good. Made for ABC Alphabet tag..