Recipe by anonymous
This recipe was in the booklet that came with my food dehydrator. It makes the most delicious fruit roll-ups! Cooking time is the drying time.
- 1 quart strawberry, washed and hulled
- 1⁄2 lime, peeled and quartered
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 drop rum extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, mix all ingredients until pureed.
- Pour the mixture onto fruit roll sheets made for your dehydrator.
- Dry the fruit roll-ups at 135F for 4-8 hours, or until leathery and pliable.
- Remove from the sheet while still warm. Let cool completely, cut into desire number of pieces and roll in plastic wrap Store in an airtight container.