Strawberry Daiquiri Dessert
- Reserve 1 cup whipped topping in refrigerator.
- Place ladyfinger halves, cut side up, in the bottom of 11×7 inch dish and brush with rum.
- Put cream cheese in food processor and process until fluffy.
- Add remaining whipped topping, strawberries and daiquiri mix and process with on/off pulses until blended.
- Spoon over lady fingers and freeze 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 20-30 minutes before serving, top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.