An easy no cook frozen desert. Prep time does not include freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers, split in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons light rum or 2 tablespoons apricot nectar
- 1 (8 ounce) container thawed frozen non-dairy topping, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, thawed
- fresh strawberries (optional)
- 1Reserve 1 cup whipped topping in refrigerator.
- 2Place ladyfinger halves, cut side up, in the bottom of 11×7 inch dish and brush with rum.
- 3Put cream cheese in food processor and process until fluffy.
- 4Add remaining whipped topping, strawberries and daiquiri mix and process with on/off pulses until blended.
- 5Spoon over lady fingers and freeze 6 hours or overnight.
- 6Remove from freezer 20-30 minutes before serving, top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Daiquiri Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 107.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate