Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy no cook frozen desert. Prep time does not include freezing.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers, split in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons light rum or 2 tablespoons apricot nectar
- 1 (8 ounce) containerthawed frozen non-dairy topping, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, thawed
- fresh strawberries (optional)
- Reserve 1 cup whipped topping in refrigerator.
- Place ladyfinger halves, cut side up, in the bottom of 11×7 inch dish and brush with rum.
- Put cream cheese in food processor and process until fluffy.
- Add remaining whipped topping, strawberries and daiquiri mix and process with on/off pulses until blended.
- Spoon over lady fingers and freeze 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 20-30 minutes before serving, top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.
Excellent Carol! This was a hit and is a perfect summer dessert!