Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You'll love this daiquiri. If you don't have strawberries in season you can use frozen fruit. Other options are to use pawpaw,watermelon or mango-basically any other fruit.The lime juice is a must for flavour though. Makes 4 drinks
- 2 cups crushed ice (use your food processor or blender for this one)
- 120 ml white rum or 120 ml Bacardi light rum
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 2 cups strawberries
- Place all ingredients into blender. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Pour into 4 chilled glasses and serve immediately.
Made for Sister#2 and I know for a fact that she's trying not to draw the attention of Alcoholic's Anonymous.
Delicious but next time I'll add more rum and less limes. But my BF would only put more rum. He liked it with the lime. Thank you :)