Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very easy to make. And it tastes great.
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet Sprite or 1 (12 ounce) can diet 7-Up
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice cube
- Combine all ingredients together in blender until all the ice is crushed.
- Add more or less ice-cubes for the right texture.
YUM! This is sooo good. Thanks. I added 1/2 can (frozen daiquiri mix can) of rum and it is perfect.
This was so easy and delicious! I added a tablespoon of rum flavoring and it was so yummy! I will never make strawberry daiqueries any other way but this ever again!
This is a 10* star recipe in my opinion. I loved it!! I did use a regular 7-up, fresh strawberries and I added some rum too. This will be the only way I will make strawberry daiquiri's from now on. Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic recipe!!!