1/3 Photos of Strawberry Custard Bombe
12 hrs 15 mins
Catherine Robson's Note:
A pretty dessert which my kids much prefer over Christmas pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a pudding basin with strips of foil.
- 2Cut each rollette into 8 slices.
- 3Line basin with slices (keep aside enough to use to cover the base).
- 4In a separate bowl, combine jelly& boiling water.
- 5Stir until jelly is dissolved, then stir in the custard.
- 6Pour into pudding basin, top with remaining rollettes.
- 7Cover& refrigerate overnight.
- 8Turn out on a serving plate.
- 9Serve with cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Custard Bombe
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jelly sponge rolls
strawberry jelly crystals