1/8 Photos of Strawberry Cupcakes
I love strawberry cake, but I have gotten too spoiled to buy the box kind. I searched online for a from-scratch version, and here it is! They come out less sweet and a bit more muffin-like than the cake mix would.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line 12-count muffin tin with paper liners.
- 2Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg, yogurt, and vanila, blending until smooth.
- 4Slowly add dry ingredients until just incorportated, then beat in strawberries.
- 5Drop batter into liners and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 6I like these best with a chocolte frosting (like a chocolate-covered strawberry!) but they are (almost) as good unfrosted.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g